Friday, March 24, 2006

Punch

Last night I welcomed one of my favorite addictions back to the fold: cigars. I had a Punch Punch (6 1/4" with a 45 Ring Size) and finished off my girlfriend's Punch Elite (5 1/4" with a 45 RS).

Punch's are my favorite cigars for five reasons: they're such a smooth smoke, they're good until they get too small to hold, their availability is incredible, they don't cost much, and they were my first.

Now, for purely flavor, the list would be different. The Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfecxion X would be on the top. I have a few of these in a friend's humidor. I was saving one for my birthday tomorrow, but he went to Mexico. The cigars he went to Mexico for are also high on my list of flavor favorites: the Monticristo No. 2. The most bought and sold cigar in the world for a reason, and the best shaped cigar there is. Stupid embargo.

No comments: