Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Facts About ATY

When I'm not without sleep I like to sing along with Emmylou. A Lot.

When I am without sleep it is Imogen Heap and Bjork.

In later stages of sleep deprevation I've been known to sing The Knife's "Na Na Na" off Silent Shout. Go listen to it.

+++

My amount of shisha intake is a direct result of the amount of architecture homework due and how soon.

I play a mean Wii Tennis.

You know how the bottom of your mouse accumulates the packed dirt stuff? I've been at the computer with a mouse for so long that my hand has that stuff. No joke. I couldn't figure out what it was for ever. Nasty.

+++

The last great Hollywood movie was Lawrence of Arabia.

The first was Nosferatu (Sorry Mrs. Stroker).

I will be seeing the Bourne Ultimatum for three reasons: John Powell, Joan Allen, and morbid curiosity because Maria doesn't get shot in the car on the bridge in book two, she is kidnapped. What trickery will Hollywood pull now? Not hoping high.

1 comment:

Radish King said...

I'm going to see it because of Matt Damon's teeth. I'm not making this up.
xor