Friday, January 25, 2008

The Next Post

Sorry about the lack of communication this week. I was creating a performance art piece for a class of mine. I started on Friday and I got 2-4 hours of sleep every night this week except the last two: I always try to work hard so I can sleep a lot the night before a presentation, it helps, but not as much as a blessed 12 hour rest the night after the presentation. A lot of work to get it all done, but I did it and it went splendidly. Although apparently I have to restart my computer every time I plug a projector or second monitor in. Interesting.

Anyways, I created a site to give you an idea of what the presentation was: Go here and follow the instructions.

I also created another site for a short write-up by me, a copy of the read piece, and a comments section to discuss the piece with me or others or whatever. We'll see if that later use gets off the ground, but this second site is here.

Fridays Webcomic post is coming soon. I have to read them all first though. That post will appear below this one.

No comments: