Friday, February 29, 2008

Best Comic(s) Of The Week 9

And we don't have much standing out today: it's all pretty funny. You know what I always say, no comic left behind. All of these are my favorites. I'm going to go watch a movie on Helvetica now. I am so excited for this movie. If you've ever read a bok review of mine you know the font is a huge issue. I'm excited to learn more about Helvetica.

2P Start!: Marching to the Beat of a Different Drum

Two from Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal: I Wrote A Sonnet and Hiroki-San, Look!

The Perry Bible Fellowship: Bee

XKCD: Keeping Time

Dueling Analogs: This is PORTAL

The Warehouse: Activewear

White Ninja: White Ninja is a Dangerous Storm

Extralife: Tasty Pink Delight

And the best Cyanide and Happiness this week: Hey man, why so glum?

And here is a cautionary tale from Ctrl+Alt+Del: Intelligence Optional

No comments: