Friday, March 14, 2008

Best Comic(s) Of The Week 11

Back on schedule. That's right. As always, personal favorite two are at the top.

The Warehouse: War and Pizza

Hijinks Ensue: It's a Trap!

White Ninja Comics: White Ninja Joins a Club

XKCD: Morning

Penny Arcade: Dongs are Everywhere

Basic Instructions: How to Rationalize

Monkey Fluids: Practical Japery

FoxTrot: Brawl Pre-Order

And now, since there are a ton of good Daily strips, here are the best of the dailies:

Cyanide & Happiness: Behold King Bowser

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal: My Legs!

Real Life: Culinary School's Worth

Calvin and Hobbes: Susie's Birthday Cake

Dinosaur Comics: T-Rex has an Idea Part 1 and Part 2

And I found two new comics this week, and both of them are pretty funny. The first is Calamities of Nature and this one is one of my favorites.

The second one is legendarily funny. After reading the ones posted up this month alone, I had to read every single comic. I did. I laughed the entire time. I present what may well be my favorite comic on the internet, The Book of Biff:

Favorite from this week: Java.

And favorites from the Archives: Orb, Flour, Skip, Dust, Paint, Mouse Trap, Lemon, Bolt, Milk, and Cracker.

No comments: