Sunday, March 02, 2008

February Gaming News I Find Exciting

1. KotOR 3 is coming. Those who know know.

2. Both the Lego Star Wars were awesome. So fun and addictive and strangely difficult at times, but still simple enough for a casual gamer like me (Except when it comes to KotOR, then I'm hardcore). So I am excited for the Indiana Jones Lego game and the Batman one, but what else are they going to do? Keep rocking movies and super heroes? No. They are going to transform the Halo trilogy into Lego. They are going to transform the Halo trilogy into Lego. And I have no doubt it will be better than Halo was. I didn't like Halo. In the first one, the outdoor levels were a blast. And that was where the fun ended.

3. Gamecock Media and developer Replay Studios have created a game based on Violette Szabo. This actually sounds like a good, non-formulaic WWII game. I don't even know what to say except I'm looking forward to a Fall 2008 release.

4. MarioKart Wii is still coming and supposedly more on-time than Smash.

5. I found Republic Commando for $15 at VGH. I played the crap out of the demo but never bought it for some reason. I've always intended to and now I have. Brilliant.

6. DS3 is coming in April. Then I can buy a PS3 and help cure cancer.

7. Folklore may have a 2 after it in the next couple of years.

No comments: