Friday, May 09, 2008

Best Comic(s) Of The Week 19

Now that Dead Week and Finals Week are over, hopefully I can find time to post on my blog more often. I'm only taking a couple of classes over the summer. So this week's funny thing is How to Make A Sawed-Off USB-Key from Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories.

Dailies:

Cyanide and Happiness was just on this week: Ground Beef, Fed Up, and Happy Birthday.

Real Life Comics: What Greg Reads, and Iron Man Debate.

SMBC: Grandma and Bobby, and Argument.

The Book of Biff hit 500 comics this week and pulled a couple of really good ones out of his eyebrows: #500 - Lift, 1990, Crystalline and Diacetyl.

Dinosaur: The Devil and GTA IV

And I finally found a place to read two of my all time favorites online: Dilbert and Pearls Before Swine.

Dilbert makes a difference at work.

Pig Dreams Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.

And the Non-Dailies didn't really live up to the Dailies this week.

XKCD: Forks and Spoons

Ctrl+Alt+Del: The Baby Adventure Continues, Part 1 and Part 2.

The Warehouse: Volley for Touchdown

ExtraLife: Grand Theft Entry

And that's really it this week. I hope all you semester folks got through it all alright. Good luck and stay safe for summer. I'll still be here every week with some comics that made me laugh.

No comments: