Wednesday, July 16, 2008

... And We're Back (Again)


To start off with, Happy Trinity Day everybody. I spent most of my formative years fascinated by military and nuclear technology. It's amazing to me what is possible, it's got science, it has explosions, and reading a book titled The Making of the Atomic Bomb tends to keep people away in High School/Junior High. I was, and still am, obsessed with it.

+++

So Dillon has been hard at work on the blog for the Art Gallery installation, check it out here and I hope some of you can see it. Thanks to all of you who have already came over and seen it, glad you liked it!

+++


Next week on the blog is the long awaited Hookah week. I will be posting up 7 posts about hookah and I hope you all enjoy!

+++

Google gives me a star but says all I talk about is cars, so lets talk about Le Mans:


The year was another rainy ending, but Peugeot was dominant. Yay! I love seeing the 908 drive around the track and man was it ever fast. It seems they've solved most of the reliability issues they faced last year and they're faster than the Audis, but Audi still won. Peugeot was on the lead lap at the end, which is amazingly good, but next year I think they'll win. Or maybe I just hope. A lot. It'd be nice to see Audi fall at Le Mans, ever. Only Volkswagen AG cars have won since 2000, and Audi has only lost once since then, so next year will be a tough race as always.

+++

Anyways, I'm back and look for more updates soon. Thank you for your patience.

No comments: