Monday, January 26, 2009

Book Review: Cadaver Dogs


by Rebecca Loudon

This is the best review I could write of this book:

After three months exactly, the book just met the bookshelf today.

It was in my backpack.

I took it out every day.

The only piece of art close to that record was a CD I had in my player for two months.

The titular poem is the only poem I know of to induce physical reactions in me no matter how many times I read it.

The rest of the book lives up to that poem.

Pick this book up here.

4 comments:

Radish King said...

thanks, sweetie. wish you could have been at the reading. i said "titular" then I giggled like a 5 year old.

love,
Rebecca

Radish King said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous the Younger said...

I really wish I could have been there too!

This morning it was 5 degrees and 15 mph winds. Yay.

Stay warm over there!

Radish King said...

No warmth for the wicked. It's been snowing the past 2 days, again, and not nice fluffy flakes but mean little ice flakes. Thank god for a fireplace, that's for sure.
xor