Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Am Trying To Learn Latin & Anglo-Saxon At The Same Time


And fucking up both. Oh well. At least there is some good news:

ROUND THREE IS A GO. REPEAT. ROUND THREE IS A MOTHERFUCKING GO!

And for once, I do not have a prediction yet. Anyways, after the first race of the year being won by Germans, the biggest and second race of the year being won by the French, Let us hope that the Americans can pull out a win next month at Petit Le Mans, the fantastic 10 hour ALMS event at Road Atlanta. HAHAHAHA. Who am I kidding? The Americans aren't even showing up. Well I hope Mazda wins. But they wont. Anyways, I can't wait for the race. September 23-26. The Race will be live on Speed TV on the 26th.

Oh, I almost forgot: Audi has a new logo now. Will it make them faster? Only the race will tell.

No comments: