Monday, November 15, 2010

Congratulations Sebastian Vettel!


Congratulations on proving your mettle and become the best open-wheel racecar driver in the world! You certainly deserved it after that season of podiums and poles. Good luck next year! Don't let it go to your head like it has so many other young F1 drivers.

+++

And now I feel a little bit older. I'm used to gymnasts being like 14 and better at gymnastics than me, but this is the first time in my life that one of the racing competitions I care about bequeathed a championship trophy to somebody younger than me. I know I'm going to have to get used to it, but to be 23 and win the F1 world championship? That's good on Vettel.

1 comment:

Evan Gunn said...

But he didn't win, Norm. You must be getting senile thinking this guy won. He totally lost.